Quality Legal Solutions and Guidance
Serving Media, Pennsylvania, and the Delaware County Area
Cantor & Meyer, P.C., provide numerous legal services for individuals and businesses. The advantage of our firm is the one-on-one attention clients receive when faced with legal challenges. Attorneys Neil Meyer and Donna Cantor offer over 20 years of experience and responsive, attentive service, and a sincere desire to help.
Family Law: The Law Office of Donna M. Cantor
- Divorce — Ms. Cantor aims for amicable settlements that avoid expensive and bitter litigation while protecting the interests of her clients. She has experience in complex property division, spousal support, and fault, no-fault, or uncontested divorce.
- Child Custody — Family law lawyer Donna Cantor seeks to negotiate out-of-court parenting agreements that limit the impact of divorce on children and avoid court-imposed solutions for custody and visitation.
- Child Support — Ms. Cantor is adept at discovering the true income of non-custodial parents and compelling them to pay full financial support for their children.
- Adoptions — We help clear legal barriers for stepparent adoption, grandparent/family adoption, same-sex second parent adoption, and re-adoption of children adopted overseas.
- Grandparents' Rights — We advocate for grandparents who are denied visitation or who are seeking legal custody of abused, neglected, or abandoned grandchildren, as well as parents trying to prevent grandparent visitation.
Wills, Trusts and Estates: Cantor & Meyer, P.C.
- Estate Planning — Using both basic and sophisticated estate planning tools, Mr. Meyer helps clients express wishes, pass on assets, appoint guardians for children, and prepare for incapacity.
- Estate Administration — Mr. Meyer represents personal representatives in efficiently settling an estate, with or without a will.
- Estate Litigation — Mr. Meyer represents the estate, heirs, executors, and trustees in will contests or fiduciary duty litigation.
- DUI Defense — Mr. Meyer defends individuals who have been charged with drunk driving. His experience as a public defender allows him to get to the heart of DUI charges quickly and to effectively begin working on behalf of his client.
- Field Sobriety Tests
- Drug Crimes — Mr. Meyer defends individuals who have been charged with drug possession and other drug crimes involving marijuana ("pot" or "weed"), methamphetamine (meth), heroin, cocaine, other illegal drugs, and prescription drugs.
- Violent Crimes — Our firm defends people who have been charged with domestic abuse, aggravated assault, resisting arrest, and other violent crimes.
Other Legal Services
Our background with other law firms enables us to confidently represent our clients in a number of additional practice areas:
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Landlord-tenant disputes and eviction/foreclosure
- Consumer law ("small claims")
- Traffic offenses and license suspension
- Commercial collections
- Personal injury claims (auto accident, slip-and-fall)
Contact a Delaware County Estate Planning Lawyer
Cantor & Meyer, P.C., provide a free phone consultation and weekend or evening consultations by appointment. Call 484-441-6413 or contact a Chester County estate planning lawyer today. Visa, MasterCard, and American Express accepted.